Careers at County – The Home Improvers
We have rare and exciting Sales Consultant Opportunities (New Living Spaces) – County The Home Improvers, OTE £70k plus training allowance
County Home Improvements are Kent and Sussex leading installer of Orangeries, Conservatories, Garden Rooms, Glazed Extensions and Windows and Doors. Due to a planned expansion of our Sales Operation we are looking for another Sales Professional who can flourish within a very unique direct sales environment. We are looking for talented individuals both from within and outside of the industry.
Our first-class marketing strategy and exemplary reputation ensures our Sales Design Consultants benefit from a high volume of expertly qualified appointments.
As Sales Consultant you will be highly driven, determined to succeed, highly flexible and deliver true professionalism to the Customer, the Company and the Industry alike. You must have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets. Experienced sales people, particularly in sales of home improvement products would be most welcome, but by far the most important qualifications are enthusiasm and determination to work hard.
The role is highly versatile and dynamic, you will be required to visit customers’ homes, establish their “New Living Space” design requirements and interpret these into a design solution modelled using bespoke software. This is a rare opportunity to truly enjoy all the rewards that an aspirational selling environment can give.
You must be a motivated and passionate self-starter, an enterprising, creative thinker, with technical expertise and the ability to take ownership of designs from concept to creation. Full training is provided.
This is a fast paced and evolving environment, so be prepared to adapt well to change
In return we offer an excellent OTE level as well as product, design and software training, inspirational luxury showrooms and a hands-on consultative sales culture. Successful applicants should be full driving licence holders and car owners.
- Attend qualified appointments, in customers’ homes, listening to their requirements and helping them by offering the very latest and most innovative home improvement products;
- Meeting homeowners and helping them to create their dream home through our fantastic products;
- Working flexibly to visit new and existing customers who have shown an interest in our “New Living Space” designs;
- Establishing the Customers “New Living Space” design requirements and Interpreting design requirements into a design solution, modelled using bespoke software;
- Build effective relationships which will contribute to the business success through the delivery of exceptional customer service;
- You will be responsible for listening to the Customer, understand their needs, be curious and question to gather the ideas needed to create the virtual design;
- You should be able to address sales goals and adjust to customers’ needs to close a sale;
- Prepare monthly data detailing the sales targets and KPI
- You must be smart and professional, as you will be the one who sets the first impression of the company;
- You will be a passionate, highly driven individual who enjoys helping customers;
- You will be a versatile, dynamic and determined individual with previous sales experience, highly goal orientated with demonstrable experience of hitting or exceeding sales targets;
- A flexible and adaptable truly professional Sales Consultant, delivering professionalism to the Customer, Company and Industry;
- You must be a motivated and passionate self-starter with a creative flair and the ability to take ownership of designs from concept to creation;
- Excellent numerical skills, be able to think logically and be objective in your decision making;
- Basic IT Skills required, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate the Customer;
- Good problem-solving skills, able to identify cost efficient solutions to problems;
- You must be friendly, determined and able to demonstrate the value of our marketplace product to new customers;
- A highly responsive individual, you will understand the importance of responding quickly to daily challenges;
- You will want to make a difference, not satisfied with the status quo, you will have a strong opinion on how to be the best sales person
- Hands on, results focused, motivated to deliver in advance of deadlines;
- Robust, energetic and tenacious;
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, a credible individual who possess a “can do” attitude and has an open mind to learn from the best in the business;
- Quality driven & professional, employing the highest levels of honesty, probity and integrity;
- Analytical with good commercial acumen.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity which, following a 1 -month training period, after which will see you able to start achieving our OTE, then please send your CV and covering letter to: Careers@thecountygroup.co.uk detailing your salary expectations, proven ability and including the added value you can bring to our business.
For an informal discussion please ring Mike Evans on 01435 861490
Closing date for applications is 24th August 2018