Why A Conservatory Is Perfect For A Summer Of Soccer
Apr 14, 2016
The English Premier League is drawing to an exciting conclusion with Leicester City on the verge of causing one of the greatest upsets in football history.
The good news for lovers of the Beautiful Game is that once the destination of the Premier League trophy has been decided there’s the European Championships to look forward to, with England and ‘Roy’s Boys’ gunning for glory.
No football fanatic will want to miss a second of it. How do you like the idea of creating a dedicated area at home where you can watch every kick in style?
We are referring to the potential installation of a conservatory or orangery and here’s how to transform them into a football haven.
1. Bring out the bunting and display the patriotism you have for the Three Lions by hanging some bunting adorned with the St George’s flag across the walls of your extension. Don’t forget the England face paint too.
2. Comfort is paramount for the duration of the tournament. So a sofa and/or armchair that you and your friends can slump into without getting back ache is an absolute must.
3. To save you having to make repeated trips to the kitchen for those all-important beverages, maybe invest in a mini fridge so that you can get your hands on some cold cans by barely moving from your seat. Watching England is enough to drive anyone to drink!
4. Pop down to the local supermarket and pick up a few different snacks; crisps, nuts, doughnuts, muffins etc.
5. Incorporating a compatible surround sound system with your widescreen HDTV will enable you to soak in the atmosphere and fully immerse yourself in it.
You’re now ready for the festival of football to begin.
To find the right conservatory or orangery for your home, visit any of our showrooms where we have several on display.